Every day is an opportunity to learn something new! Cute Cakes Bakery & Café in Escondido offers a variety of workshops in all areas of Edible Art, and ranging in skill level from beginner to advanced!
Upcoming Classes & Workshops
Christmas Gingerbread Cottage Building
Come celebrate the month of December by getting creative with our fun-filled Christmas Gingerbread Cottage decorating workshop! Enjoy your family tradition, but skip the mess!
- Guided instruction led by our talented decorating team.
- Plenty of free time to decorate your cottage.
- Access to our full candy buffet to create your unique masterpiece.
Workshop Dates & Details:
- Saturday, December 7th from 9:00-11:00am
- Saturday, December 14th from 12:00-2:00pm
- Thursday, December 19th from 5:30-7:30pm
- Saturday, December 21st from 9:00-11:00am FULLY BOOKED
- Saturday, December 21st from 12:00-2:00pm
- Cost: $35.00 per individual cottage; $55.00 per couple cottage
- Minimum # of students: 10
- All materials included
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What’s the minimum number of people to run a workshop?
Depending upon the type of workshop, minimum numbers are between 6-12 students. Each workshop has the class size minimum in it’s description.
2. Do I need to pay in advance or when I show up?
All workshops need to be paid in advance so that we can guarantee enough students to run it. If the class minimum ends up not being reached, the class will be cancelled and your money will be refunded or moved to another workshop of your choice, or can even be used towards store product.
3. Where do I purchase my supplies for a course?
Cute Cakes does sell many basic cake decorating supplies to our students at a 10% discount. Local craft stores such as Michaels, JoAnn Fabrics and Hobby Lobby also have great selections.
4. What if I miss one of my classes? Can I do a makeup class?
If the same course is being offered at a different time you are welcome to join that class for your make up. Unfortunately we cannot do individual makeup classes for missed lessons.
5. If something comes up and I can’t make my workshop, can I get my money back?
Unfortunately no. A lot of prep work and materials are assembled for each student for a workshop, most of which will go to waste if you don’t attend. Once the minimum number of students is reached, the workshop is set and no refunds will be given.
6. Can I bring my young child with me to my workshop or class?
Unfortunately no. We love kids at Cute Cakes, however because you’ve joined a class to learn a new skill, you and all of your classmates will need to focus on all the great information and hands-on training we will be giving you! Tell your kids you’ll bring your sweet creations home to them!